technorati... with my assesment 1 blog

Technorati Profile

I joined Technorati today ..


Blogger,i decided to use the name Another look because this is the name of a film production that I would love to start one day. I think that my blog has “interestingness” I have done my best to discuss my favourite movies reviews , it mainly covers my trip to England to visit my grandmother to help my mother out who is currently looking after her 24hours a day, I have never been put in this situation before it is was the first time that I had seen my grandmother in 15 years and the transformation was devastating she is the thinnest person that I have ever seen, I was talking to a staff member and she said that the only people that she had seen who were thinner were terminally ill, it is just not normal. It is a deeply personally account of my experience in England. I believe that blogger has interestingness because you can look at so many different fields you can talk about your shitty day , it could be used as I have used it as took to show other members of the family how things are going for you .
I have 25 posts on my blog and some links to my more interesting one include
my-poor-sisters-cat
update
better-day
very-eventful-day

To help assist in my blog telling of the story of my trip to England I used Flicker to upload 98 photos, primarily I took the photos for MPI1042007 and I used plants because memory of my grandmother even though she has not passed away yet loves plants and nature her she has whole albums of feds and no people, but then I began to take a few of my grandmother .realised that is would probably I last time I am ever going to see her, and the make the experience so much more special

I found my delicious account very useful in England
Such as finding my blogger and flickr on my account saved my time, they are labelled under MPI104-2007

FLICKR
❑ has uploaded pictures yes
❑ has progressively uploaded more pictures yes
❑ pictures have titles yes
❑ pictures have descriptions yes
❑ pictures have MPI104-2007 tag yes
❑ pictures have tags other than MPI104-2007 yes
❑ user has joined MPI104-2007 group yes
❑ user has pushed picture/s to MPI104-2007 group yes
❑ user has contacts yes
❑ user has joined other groups yes
❑ user has nominated favourites yes
❑ user has commented on other user’s pictures yes
❑ user has profile yes
❑ user has flickr post on their blog yes
❑ user has posted working link to this post (or flickr account) on metablog yes

DELICIOUS
❑ has saved bookmarks yes
❑ has progressively saved more bookmarks yes
❑ user has integrated delicious into their workflow as a tool yes
❑ bookmarks have descriptions yes
❑ bookmarks have tags yes
❑ user has bundled tags yes
❑ user has subscribed to tags yes
❑ appropriate bookmarks have MPI104-2007 tag yes
❑ user has joined a network
❑ user has saved links for others
❑ user has bookmarked their flickr home page
❑ user has bookmarked their blog home page yes
❑ user has delicious post in their blog
❑ user has posted working link to this post (or delicious account) on metablog yes
❑ user has included link roll (or rss feed) on their blog

BLOGGER
❑ user has links in sidebar
❑ user has more than the minimum posts y yes es
❑ user has links in posts yes
❑ user has commented on other people’s posts yes
❑ user has updated profile yes
❑ user has uploaded picture for profile yes
❑ user has experimented with templates yes
❑ user has experimented with fonts yes
❑ user has experimented with colours yes
❑ user has picture/s in post/s yes
❑ posts have titles yes
❑ blog has description yes
❑ has added a list or other page element to their blog yes
❑ has listed on technorati or similar service
❑ has counter yes yes

No comments: