Week 3 Hello Riverina Recap
I was the editor and Marcus was the director and I loved doing in the end for a while I could not even look up at the screen I could only keep looking at my hands, and thank you Bruce for the support I really needed it rather then annoyance! One other thing that I kept doing was when ever the director called out which take he would like, I would accidentally go for the one that I believed was better and then instead of leaving it I if indeed it was not a falter of mine then I would quickly flick back to the one that the director called out maybe as somebody told me I should of just kept it there just so the director was aware of it. One think I was really trying to do was to put the shot that I believe was better next to the shot that was going to air. That didn’t really go very well but I really want to get back into that chair, I still don’t know what I want to do and I am really worried everybody else seems to be doing really well at heaps of things and I am just bad, I am freaking about my insert I am going to have to work on it over the holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment