Week 4
Well this was a depressing day I am very ashamed of myself I knew that something was up when I walked into the studio. I was unable to attend the extra classes due to work well I could of gone the Steady Cam, I should of gone I am so ashamed I believe that the talking to that Bruce and Pat gave to us was very appropriate I know that I really needed I think also most all of needed that talk. I am so ashamed I have let myself down I don’t know what to say it is pathetic, I feel pathetic
I do feel very confused though the lecture that pat and Bruce gave us was so interesting it is really going to be essential for us to do well in the Kids shows, well I loved the lighting one, even if I do find lighting confusing and scary the safety chains the importance of safety in the studio.
But I know that I need to book a time with Pat because I am so very very confused with what Pat was telling us and considering I am a sound assist in one of the shows, I am going to need all of the help I can get. I love how you can preset things very clever. I am looking forward to the holiday I have learned so much in the uni I did not imagine that we could learn so much, but I have not been working to my full potenional and I feel so stupid as I did do pathways so I could do this course and I am letting myself down. As stupid as it sounds I believe that I am afraid of letting myself down so I am not allowing myself to work to hard cause I don’t want to let myself down and if I continue to let myself not try to hard then I will not have that happen …. Pathetic



No comments:
Post a Comment