Ah Ah I am really finding this really a stuggle my insert I mean, things just seem ti be getting worse and worse,
Even though you know most of the worst, I have been having a lot of problems with getting my actors together (the sound guy and my actor actor) the script is dogy I don’t know if my idea is good enough, I really think that it is an original idea I suppose that we will see the problem in the end was the person I was interviewing I suppose that is bound to happen so good practice, she kept changing the times so I could not just
I was the interviewer, the week back after the break was really very good, as as whole everyone is focused and working as hard a they can. It all seems to be coming together. I am really happy that we were finally able to watch a “real” children’s show “The Shack” I was surprised on the low quality of the work I pray that at least by the time we all graduate that our skills are times as good as that …
It made me more confident about my insert that maybe it is not that unobtainable.
Well that camera shots where so simple not very interesting I always thought that tv was a close up median and it seemed to just keep with mids shots and wide shots so I find that a little confusing, I think that its is going to be good I am very hopeful for my insert. I am getting really sick of people say of my insert/show is going to kick everybody elses butts gahhh!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment